26 February 2011

Highlights - Part Deux

Baby J is now standing and only days from taking his first steps {hopefully!}. I had him standing on his own for a couple minutes at a time, and once, he even got up himself! He will take a few steps, but only if he is holding onto my fingers. We're gonna work on getting him walking this weekend. I am hoping that by the end of the week, he is walking on his own.

The snow storm gave me an immense amount of energy yesterday...

I was not a fan of this...

But, I did get the kids' bedroom cleaned. I got the dishes done {until the kids decided they are entitled to have lunch at noon.}, and since I was cleaning, I decided that the sheets, blankets and pillows needed to be washed, adding about 6 loads of laundry to my already 5 or 6 loads that needed to be done... I still have about 4 to do today...

Maybe some "Spring" cleaning will convince Mother Nature that it is Spring time in the West!?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just love babies in blue jeans! So cute.