28 February 2011

FMM - The Movies

A quick little survey hosted by Kenz @ All The Weigh! Head on over to her blog to play along and meet some new bloggy friends!

Movie Questions

1) What is your favorite movie?
Boondock Saints is one of my all time favorites! I don't get to watch too many movies with all the mommy hood duties and things that need to be done around the house. It's tough to sit down and take in a whole movie in the short 2 hours they run. I LOVE Alice In Wonderland - the original Disney version. And one of my newest favorites is Stay. I happened to pick it up at Blockbuster awhile back while I was working on the novel I am currently trying to finish, and it has helped me write some great scenes. :)

2) If you could trade lives with an actor or actress for one day, who would you choose? And why?
Hmm... It would probably have to be Helena Bonham Carter, just because she's done so many movies with Johnny Depp. But it would only be on a day that she was working on one of these movies.

3) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Aside from the obvious - Johnny Depp, Ryan Gosling and Sean Patrick Flannery?
I would have to say Hugh Laury {House} and Tim Roth {Lie To Me}. So, they aren't from movies, but I love 'em. <3

1 comment:

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

very cool. I haven't seen these movies so I must look for them. I'm a movie junkie addict