14 March 2011

FFM - We Heart Surveys!


FMM: We Heart Surveys! 


1) What's your favorite brand of make-up? Are you loyal to one brand? Hmm.. I really don't have one. Whatever's cheaper at the time... And I haven't really been a makeup person lately. I'm actually lucky to get a shower every couple day and get my hair brushed...

2) What is the last thing you drank? Currently drinking a pot of coffee and had some strawberry milk with the kiddos.

3) What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie? I haven't had Girl Scout cookies in so freakin' long!! I loved the ones with the coconut.

4) French Fries or Onion Rings? Onion rings. Hungry Girl has an awesome recipe for baked onion rings made with Fiber One Cereal.

5) Share something you've done in the last week that makes you proud of yourself. I am making a bunch of these beanies to send to NICUs around the country for preemie babies. It makes me happy to get them done and I can't wait to get enough to fill a box and will feel so amazing when I mail off that first box of beanies!

 
6) What is your favorite inexpensive indulgence? Coffee. I love getting coffee or even making some for myself at home and just sitting at the computer and writing or crocheting with a warm cup of coffee by my side.

7) Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? I'm not, but I should be. I have so many books, and haven't read half of them. Maybe I'll pick one out tonight.

8) Do you prefer to text or talk? Depends on who I'm talking to. Most of the time, I prefer to text. I'm not much of a people person lately and would rather have a face-to-face or text. I hate talking on the phone, really.

9) Have you ever performed on stage? If so, what did you do? Yes. Once upon a time, I used to call myself a musician. I played guitar and sang in a few talent contests, and I've been in a few plays.

10) Are you more likely to pick truth or dare? Truth, though I have a hard time being truthful about many issues. I always sucked at therapy because I don't like talking about things.

No comments: