10 April 2011

My Weekend... So Far

Like the new layout? I think I'll stick with this one for awhile. 

I started working on the Crochet Sampler Afgan a couple days ago. I am only on Square 5 and stuck... I hate when I look at a pattern and it just doesn't make sense to me. I hate when I can't see the pattern in the first few rows and it frustrates me. That's the problem I'm running into with this square. But, I will be going in Tuesday morning to talk to a lady at the Sr. Center, and I know she can get me straightened out. It probably doesn't help that this blanket is going beyond my skill level. I am learning so many new stitches, and it's exciting! But each one gets just a little harder, and there are 12 all together.

But, I have plenty to work on between now and Tuesday. I finally finished my mom's blanket {but forgot to take a picture before I gave it to her yesterday}, and now I need to finish my brother's and my hats and I have a bumble bee too finish up. {Crocheting stuffed animals is not as easy as it looks to be, either.}

Oh, and I could always clean the house! {Yeah right...} Or work on my novel. I have options.

No comments: