04 February 2011

Friday Fragments

Mommy's IdeaAnother Friday! This week has gone by fast!

I am back to the gym and it's feeling so good! I re-started my goals on Spark People. I have been trying to stay in my calorie range {and back to tracking all my food, that's the tough part!}, and working out so much! I just did my first Bootcamp Kickbox class this morning and it was awesome! {430 calories gone according to my HRM!} I've been doing YogaLates, as well as the Elliptical and running on the treadmill in the evenings.

Because I love a challenge {especially against myself} I have decided to get started on a couple of them this month.

The first one is brought to us by the SITS Girls. It starts next week and it's all about LOVE. Who doesn't need to improve their relationships with themselves, their kids and/or their significant others? This is a 30 day challenge that will {hopefully} improve all those areas of your worlds.

The second is a challenge with myself. I will complete Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred! I have started it several times, but haven't gotten much farther than a week in, before {and I don't know why...} giving up. Then, maybe  next month, I will do her 30 Day Slimdown program.

Now, if you are a fan of The Doctors or Dr. Phil {I watch both almost every day}, you have heard of this: The 17 Day Diet! Both shows are currently running a challenge against each other. The "contestants" will complete all 4 cycles of this diet and the team with the largest percentage of weight loss is the winner! I ordered a copy of this book for myself and it finally came in yesterday. I am so excited and eager to get started on this one. I mean, I can lose 10-15 pounds in the first 17 days {and safely?}!? Who wouldn't love that!?

So, when I get started, I will be sure to update my progress, and keep you all posted.

Baby J turns a year old in only 8 days. I am so saddened that my baby is only 8 days away from not being my "baby" anymore... He is getting so big and is so smart. {He is the first of my 3 children to learn how to tip his sippy cup before a year old.}

But, I think we've decided {it may or may not happen} to try for a 4th and final toward the end of next year. {I'm still pulling for my Summer Baby.}

Well, it's going to be a long weekend for me, as I have to get up at 3:30 am both Saturday and Sunday to watch my nephew. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Whoa I just looked it up on Amazon and I'm not sure if I'm ready to splurge but I'm REALLY curious. You'll have to keep us posted.

So I just can't get myself into wanting to go back to Spark People but I did start another blog. http://www.31til31.blogspot.com/ I've found a list of blogs that will keep me in reading material for quite awhile. http://www.budgetlife.com/blog/best-weight-loss-blogs/

I've never heard of SITS Girls before but I'm going to check them out. You always have the neatest stuff. I hope you don't mind but I feel like I get All my ideas from you. I've told you before but you ARE my inspiration.